Software Developers, Business Managers, VARs:
- Hear new CEO Steve Markman on General Magic's vision of the future.
- Learn about Rosemary, the new Magic Cap OS that runs on RISC hardware -- it's faster, more reliable and easier to program.
- Attend intensive basic and advanced technical training sessions for Magic Cap and Rosemary development.
- Get tools and learn strategies for porting your current Magic Cap applications to Rosemary.
- Get hands-on help with your development questions in a hang-out room staffed by Magicians from Developer Technical Services.
- Work with Tabriz in the hang-out room.
- Hear about the Japanese market opportunities and tools that are in place today to develop Magic Cap applications for international markets.
- Take away a special conference CD containing training, tools, sample code, documentation and conference presentations.
- Participate in assorted shenanigans, tomfoolery and general revelry with music trivia and war stories on the side.
Westin Hotel, Santa Clara, CA
$195 Registration Fee by 11/27
$295 after 11/27
FREE if you attended last year's DevCon
Phone Registration: 1-800-IN THE HAT
Fax Registration: 1-408-774-4014
In Japan: 03-5821-0310, Fax: 03-5821-6077